djaheel

Free galleries of Rock Music, Lyrics, Streaming Audio and Video


GET YOUR :
* Free Rock Song Lyrics
* Free MP3 downloads
* Free Video Clips
* Mafia Wars info via blogroll

Have fun and enjoy!!!

djaheel

10/08/2012

djaheel - I Miss U

Posted by djaheel



This song was actually arranged in a classical guitar composition , but I made it different and adapted to a small group of instruments in midi. It's really "out of my comfort zone". but I enjoy it :)

Thanks for these great free VST Instruments in this song :
- Genobazz - low bass
- EVM Bassline - high bass
- DVS Saxophone - lead saxophone
- DSK Brass - Trombone
- EVM GrandPiano - piano

You are free to download this underground music. Enjoy!

Special Thanks to my RIP Buddy and Bro, Koko "Kodeng" ..
Thanks for always be a friend and gave me nice inspiration in this song..
May u have a better place there..

if you like the song, you can give donation. Any amount is acceptable, even just a glass of beer..
Thank you..






0 comments:

Post a Comment


EC Road Runner

EC Road Runner